somekindasnowmansomekindasnowman

Woooo!

Go Dragonforce!! \m/

Fear teh Randomness Fear teh Randomness

Fear teh Boringness

Been done 651,456,146 times and counting.

Truth About Men Truth About Men

Eh.

I liked the graphics, and sorry to be harsh, but thats about it. In fact, I might have found what she was saying funny but I couldn't hear it even after I had my speakers on full. The lip-syncing and timing on her mouth was...ok, I'll be honest, the timing on her mouth was HUGELY off o_O
I see potential in the graphics though and was (probably) a well thought out idea.

-Nimrod

Get Off My Property Get Off My Property

Meh

Sorry, but if you only take sounds from films, shove 'em into a poorly drawn animation you can't expect it to get far. Don't mean to be harsh I'm just being honest, try something more original next time.

-Nimrod

-Shootout!- -Shootout!-

Hmm

I can see potential there. The animation was pretty good but the graphics need to be improved (Stick = Bad). Give it a plot and make it longer then the actual build up and credits and you gotta good animation. That is the main thing to focus on: Graphics, Plot, Longer.

-Nimrod :)

Newgrounds 10th Tribute Newgrounds 10th Tribute

Wooohooo!!

So glad to be a part of this ^^ this turned out great, Good job everyone : )

Work Life Work Life

Very good.

I liked the message. But why is this under Funny Cartoons?!

Pure Concentration Pure Concentration

Hehe

So true, so true. I get that all the time ; )

Binary Sunset Binary Sunset

Very good

I liked it, made me laugh. Nice drawings and the sound was well err...dunno the word it just sounded clear lol.

Douglas Adams Dedication Douglas Adams Dedication

It was alright

But really you needed to include some stuff really about him before you put words down like that. A lot of people will see what you said as slightly offending to Douglas Adams' work. Personally I think there should have been some more Vogons and Improbability Drives in there lol. Nah just kiddin' it was alright.